Thursday, January 27, 2011

Who is ...

Jesus the Christ

Over 2010 years ago a child was born, probably in the town of Bethlehem, not in the town of Nazareth, which according to scholars, didn't exist then. Again, according to biblical scholars, it was the year -6BC, not the year "0" on which we are now basing our Western calendars. Which is interesting because it makes the millenium into 1994. I am not sure if anything dramatic happened that year, but I was living in Roxby Downs and, as usual, it was hot in summer and nippy in winter.

Jesus was not born of a Virgin. That was added later by the leaders of the newly formed Christian Church. They had to turn a 'man' into God, and so they turned his mother into .. well, they used a little poetic licence on the translation of the word Hebrew word for 'virgin', which I believe meant 'unmarried woman', and, in more modern terms Jesus could then have been called a 'b*stard', having unmarried parents. Only they were handfasted, as was the tradition of the time, so technically Mary becoming pregnant by Joseph cemented their relationship .. the rest is 'mythology'. By the way, I've read that John the Baptists mother was also a Virgin, as were a few other famous folk. Not very original of the church leaders, to so obviously steal from the mythology of those who had gone before them. But then, they did a lot of stealing along the way.

I can really sympathise with all the people who find Christianity nearly impossible. You have two groups - those of us who try to follow tradition, with all the extra knowledge that good research adds to it .. or in this case 'detracts from the mythology', and those who follow the Bible blindly, even when they know that men, lots of men, over many years, edited (redacted) it, rewrote it to suit what they believe at the time, took bits away and added them (Iranaeus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irenaeus - yes, I am letting you read for yourselves), and generally reintrepeted it to suit the times - much as we do today. I have, at present, thirteen copies of the Christian Bible and not one of them match the other.

So where does that leave us with Jesus the Christ. Right back at shaking my head and wondering? No, not really, because then there's the angelic point of view. You can add that to the mix. There's even a channelled Gospel supposedly written by Archangel Gabriel .. which tells of all the 'hidden' years of Jesus' growing up, while he travelled the world and learned from many wise Masters .. everything he later told his followers 'came from God'. Ummm.... or was that edited out too?

No wonder people struggle to believe in any of these concepts.

What does it do to your faith, when you want to call on the power of Jesus (God), as we were taught as Christian kids, and you know .. or think you do .. that Jesus was 'just a man'? Invoking his name (or praying to him) is just a joke - isn't it? Have you tested this theory? I have. It's not.

Did you know that God created each of us to follow in his/her footsteps and be creators too. How does one create? One believes in God, then oneself and ideas flow. Well, they do for some people. I am better at taking someone else's idea and adapting it myself. I would love to create from nothing .. but I start with nothing .. and end up the same way. Give me five pieces of a jigsaw and I'll make you a new one. That's a gift too. LOL

So I have to test every theory .. and I have tested the 'invoke Jesus Christ' one .. and it works.

I bet you didn't think I'd write that .. or if you know me, you knew I would write it. Yes, while I am not religious, I am Spiritual, and a great believer in the power of Christ on earth, and in the hearts and souls of every person living and dead. And so .. when I invoke the name of the Christ it works!

Hmm... do we see the difference I wonder? The Christ .. what happened to Jesus?

Have you read my book? It's on the net. The story is there.

Here's the link .. go and read. http://www.heirarchyofheaven.com/LoveSongoftheUniverse/TheSeasonofEaster.html Three webpages from here .. or go back to the beginning and read it all. You never know .. it might open your heart the way it did me when the angels showed me what happened. And they did show me.

And so when I ask Jesus Christ to help I use his whole title, and combined with the Soldiers of God, Archangel Michael and his troupe, we bring change into the world.

Here's the updated Invocation. I hope you never have to use it.


The Michael Invocation


In the name of Jesus Christ,
Archangel Michael,
Remove all attachments from me,
All negative energy forms,
All negative thought forms,
All heavy energy forms.
All small demons and large demons,
All humans in Spirit and take them Home
All intruders and mischief makers,
All astral forces and dominants,
All living humans who try to steal my energy,
And do me any other harm.
All threads and bindings
All cords and ties
All chains and devices of any kind
All curses and hexes on any level
All karmic patterns that are self-defeating
Return me to my perfect energy now please
Thank you.

Try it!

Love & Light
Ama

No comments:

Post a Comment