Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello again

Hello everyone,

It seems rather appropriate to say hello again, after being away so long .. and where have I been? I've been on a long and complicated journey through bowel cancer and kidney stones .. they happened within 2 weeks of each other, so that I couldn't separate the pain of the operation for the 'removal of the site of the polyp - just in case' from the stones that were stirred up by filling me to bloating point with saline (some 6 bags full), which some bright spark decided would be a good idea a couple of days after the operation.

We shall draw a veil over the first hospital experience, and instead commend the nurses, and doctors, at the second hospital called Casey, where I was admitted for the procedure to remove the kidney stones .. all 8 of the stones were 'made of a substance we do not recognise, so we've sent them away for testing'. They've never told me what they were, but right now I don't care. I am just very relieved the whole experience is over and I am well on the mend, to the point of gardening again, and carrying clothes baskets down to the line to hang the washing out.

So hello! I've learned a lot about myself since the couple of weeks before the operation on the 3rd March. I've learned some good things, and some not so good. I've learned what I fear, not cancer, not death or dying, no, my strongest fear was that the pain would never stop. Hmm .. turns out I'm a bit of a control freak .. an undercover one. LOL I chose one heck of a way to learn it for certain. I am laughing at myself now.

Hello, hello .. the radio is back on. And I'm back at 'work', in a spiritual sense. Seems I'm going to be starting a 'church' .. well, a something anyway. The word church is synonymous with people running away in fright. I want them to run towards God/Spirit, not away. The Love is there. We only have to reach out and touch it ...

Love & Joy,
Ama

No comments:

Post a Comment