Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why we do what we do ...

Interesting question.

Why do you do what you do - the positive and the negative. The stuff that is good for you, your help to others, the stuff that wears you out - even if its for a good cause, and the stuff that is just totally detrimental to your whole energy system - like putting a needle in your arm to get a high? Why do you do it?

I haven't done that, but I've jumped into situations that would make an angel turn and run. They are not supposed to interfere in our free will, you see, but that doesn't stop me .. when you are doing something completely nuts, or putting yourself in danger, when I can step in and say STOP! You don't have to listen. A lot of the time you don't .. and then I might have to clean up the mess afterwards, and I will, because I would never let you stand there alone and helpless when I can lend a hand, a smile or my energy.

Sometimes we have to do something that defies another's free will, to save them, and we might feel guilty afterwards, or sorry, or have them never speak to us again. Well, that is their choice, but I would not be able to live with my conscience if I didn't act .. so my choice is to put aside guilt and look at the good outcome, the peaceful result, the changes in your life for the better - and all because 'I do what I do'.

So what is it I do? Sometimes, through the Grace of God, I change people's lives.

Wishing everyone a touch of God's good Grace,
Love & Peace,
Ama

No comments:

Post a Comment